Saturday, December 13, 2008

Anabel's First Birthday


As you can tell, it has been a while since my last post. It has been very busy. The week of Anabel's birthday I took my figure modeling classes in a local cake decorating supply shop. I learned alot and I can't wait to take more classes when the instructors come back.
I did a 9 inch vanilla butter rum cake wtih dulce de leche cream filling and covered the cake in buttercream. The strawberries and flowers and fondant. The number one is fondant/gumpaste. I just used the strawberry shortcake birthday candle as the cake topper and it blends it right well, can't even tell it's an candle.

1 comment:

Alex Duenkel said...

She is sooo cute! God bless her!
Just wanted to say good luck with the wedding cake and that I can't wait to see the pictures.
xoxo, Alex