Monday, June 8, 2009

Baptism Cake Pops


These cake pops were done for a friend's sister-in-law's daughter. She saw these brownie pops from this site, Brownie Pops and she wanted to incorporate these as favors. She wanted them to look a little chic but yet nice for her daughter's baptism. We found these on Beaucoup and they were just what she wanted.



I used my ever so popular homemade chocolate cake recipe and formed them into cake balls. I inserted a lollipop stick into the cake ball and dipped them into melted white chocolate and milk chocolate. For the design, each pop had the baby's initial, A, for Abby and some other scrollwork and dot design. For the finishing touch, each pop was bagged and tied with a white fabric. A personalized tag with an guardian angel background brought it all together.






3 comments:

Alex Duenkel said...

Ana, You are amazing! I would love to test one of those out. Yummy!

Alex Duenkel said...

The background is too cute!
What have you been up to?
xoxo,
Alex

maggie said...

OMG! I had no idea these were on your blog. Glad to know my vision inspired such creative thinking and delicious brownie pops.