Thursday, July 17, 2008

Adrian's 2nd birthday


Adrian's birthday was in May and I actually did 2 cakes. The first one is just a character pan for Disney's Lightening McQueen. I also did some cupcakes. On some of the cupcakes, I put a sticker of the other characters on a piece of cakeboard, cut it out and taped it with a toothpick. This cake was done for his actual birthday and we celebrated it with the family.











For Adrian's birthday party, which we celebrated it at Oleta River State Park, I did a stacked sheet cake. The top tier of the cake I drew a number 2 with chocolate buttercream and made it look like a race track. I bought a bunch of little Cars and placed them on the cake. I wish I had a better picture but I'm waiting to receive them the good pictures from some friends.


No comments: